Monday, April 14, 2008

Still waiting...


Ami is over 39 weeks pregnant and our baby girl is due Saturday. We make our weekly visit to our wonderful ob/gyn tomorrow. As of last Wednesday, there was no progress and she has not had any labor pains yet. Ami has done a great job with the pregnancy. Even this weekend we spent the majority of the time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. I am really proud of her. Plus she is beautiful!


I will try to update this regularly leading up to and after the birth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Wow Jason! You never cease to impress me. Ami, hang in there. Sorry I picked the 21st for your baby to come. - Jen

Anonymous said...

Love the belly shot. Ami does look beautiful! I miss you guys! I voted for April 20th since its our anniversary :) Makes it easy to remember. Good luck! Little girls are the best!
Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

The pictures rock - The belly shot is very very cool!

Aaron