Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shrayen and Nana (Grandpa) Arrive!

Ami's father (Priya's "Nana" or grandpa) and nephew Shrayen arrived from Houston yesterday. Priya was so excited to meet some more of her family. Sona is also excited because Nana likes to take her on long walks, and she likes to chase Shrayen around the house. We started by heading out to the Farmer's Market.



From the Farmer's Market, Shrayen and I took the streetcar to the lunch carts downtown where we all had some Falafal's.


After lunch, Shrayen and I took Sona down the hill to the park.


Finally, Shrayen, Ami and I went to the Portland Timbers soccer game. The stadium is close to our house and the games are really fun. Shrayen was really tired after getting up so early in the morning and the time difference.

But this giant red snowcone perked him right up!

No comments: