Here are a few pictures from the show (I am working on the trying to get the video I shot to work) and picture of Priya with Uncle Chris (AKA Big Unk).
Thursday, August 21, 2008
RADIOHEAD
We took a quick family roadtrip up to Seattle on Wednesday so that my brother and I could catch the Radiohead concert. It was at the White River Amphitheatre outside of Seattle. The show was amazing. The audio was perfect. The lights and visual effects really enhanced the show. They concentrated on newer material with several tracks off of the most recent album, "In Rainbows" and probably 90% of the songs off of albums from or after Kid A. But, they did play a few gems from "The Bends" and "OK Computer". They played for close to 2 hours and it rained for the greater part of that time, luckily we were under the shelter. One of the best Radiohead shows that I have seen.
Here are a few pictures from the show (I am working on the trying to get the video I shot to work) and picture of Priya with Uncle Chris (AKA Big Unk).




Here are a few pictures from the show (I am working on the trying to get the video I shot to work) and picture of Priya with Uncle Chris (AKA Big Unk).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment