Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Family Members (Again)

I thought I would post a couple of pictures our newest family members.  We have a family of five, count them - 5, skunks living under our house.  Other than the occasional stink in the basement, they haven't caused us any problems.  And they are kind of cute.  For now.  Although, at 10 o'clock at night when I am walking Sona in the dark, they sound like Big Foot walking through the forest.




Priya doesn't seem to mind them very much.  She was eating away on the back porch this weekend.


Priya really liked these geese at our friend Aaron's houseboat.  These are about the only animals we haven't seen near our house.  



I will try and get a picture of the garden snake we have seen twice in the last few weeks.  If I can stop screaming like a girl everytime I see it!


No comments: