Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Spring Photos

Well, another delay in posting on the blog and another excuse. First, I spent two weeks in early May in the lovely town of Hermiston, OR. Ami and Priya stayed in Portland with Ami's mom. So, I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my girls. Second, the weather has been miserable. I am talking worse than normal. We are on our 20th straight day of rain. This is more like January than June.

This is Priya playing with her new water and sand box all the way back in April when it was a nice sunny day. She hasn't played with it since. It has been collecting water though!


This one must be from back in April too. The playground hasn't been this dry in a long time. Priya is all decked out in her Puma track suit. This is one of her earliest turns on the tire swing. She loves it.

Here she shows off here perfect sweeping technique. I have a video of this too that I will post.





This last picture is actually from last weekend. It managed to not rain long enough for a walk around downtown. Kids were actually playing in the water fountain but it was a bit too cold for Priya (according to Mom. Priya was trying to take her clothes off and get in.) Here she gives the bear sculpture a kiss. More to come soon....

No comments: