If you happen to not be delivery a baby tomorrow, I remind you that it is free cone day on Tuesday at Ben & Jerry's!! So make sure and stop by your local creamery for some free ice cream. I recommend Phish Food and Ami prefers Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The baby would obviously choose a slow churned flavor! What's your favorite?Monday, April 28, 2008
Free Cone Day!!!
If you happen to not be delivery a baby tomorrow, I remind you that it is free cone day on Tuesday at Ben & Jerry's!! So make sure and stop by your local creamery for some free ice cream. I recommend Phish Food and Ami prefers Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The baby would obviously choose a slow churned flavor! What's your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Give me anything gluten-free!!!
From what I coul find on the internet, Phish Food appears to be gluten free!
Post a Comment