Monday, April 21, 2008

Just like Clay Aiken...



This baby aint coming out!!!

Just got back from the OB. Cervix is still closed. Took a quick look under ultrasound and there is plenty of fluid. Went over to the birthing center and had a nonstress test - everything is fine. Ami is actually having small contractions, but nothing worth getting excited about. So, we wait. We head back for another nonstress monitoring on Friday. OB again next Tuesday....

The room we used at the birthing center was beautiful though. Wonderful view of the West Hills of Portland. We could almost see our house. Hope we get a west facing room (hey, I can be choosy).

I was able to switch with a partner again for work tomorrow. I continue to stockpile days off further down the line. So, I will head in to work tomorrow. My mom arrives from Seattle on Wednesday, so this is it for work for the week. Hopefully, baby is just waiting for Grandmama Wallace to arrive and then out she comes. Will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Clay Aiken comment made me laugh out loud! The other GI fellows think I'm a dork, but that's ok. Thanks for the laugh :)

Love, Kathy

Jason said...

You're welcome. Glad someone caught the reference.

By the way, look how hairy his arms are in that picture. Someone get a comb to those arms.