We used to be on the park edge in Portland. Now we are on the lake edge in Austin.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Priya Renee cuddling
Here is Priya Renee cuddling with Mom. She is adorable and doing great. She weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and I think she looks a little like Dad. Hopefully, for her sake, I am wrong.
Congratulations, great job to both of you but especially Ami. She is absolutely lovely. I can see some resemblance there Jason but babies looks do change. tante Marie and oncle Jean
7 comments:
Oh my she is finally out! She is so adorable!!!! Congrats you two on your beautiful new addition.
she is beautiful!
Congratulations, great job to both of you but especially Ami. She is absolutely lovely. I can see some resemblance there Jason but babies looks do change.
tante Marie and oncle Jean
I love her!!! She is so alert already! I need more pictures! Shaan is ready to meet her!
Love Hirva, Vinu and Shaan
Wow!! She is beautiful! Congrats to you both!
Love, Kathy
Contratulations you guys. She looks adorable!
Great job you two...I can't wait to meet her but until then give her a big kiss from me!
Post a Comment