Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!

It took us a while to recover from the holidays and the crazy weather.  Sorry for the lack of blog updates.  I am sure you have all been waiting impatiently.

Haven't been up to much of anything exciting on this end.  Our nanny skipped town and gave us 3 days notice, so we are trying to recover from that.  

Here are some random pictures from over the holidays.  Enjoy.


Priya in her new pretty hat made by Grandmaman.



Priya trying to eat some rice cereal.  She is getting better.


The family rocking out to "Rock Band" - my gift for Christmas.  This is our best lineup.  Chris and I stayed up two nights in a row until about 1 am "on tour".  Good times.

Here is wishing everyone a Happy New Year.  Hopefully we will see some of you in Portland this year or wherever you live.  I will try to update the blog more frequently in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! At least now I have something to read to keep me occupied on my leave of absence.