Here are some pictures of the kids. Priya got all dressed up for her first Christmas and seemed to wonder what all the pictures were about. You think she would be used to the camera by now!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas from Houston
I made it to Houston on Monday night. My flight was only 2 hours delayed. It has been hot and humid in Houston. We had a great Christmas today. My nephews got a Nintendo Wii. I think I was the most excited about it. I had it set up in 10 minutes. Shrayen and I played it all day long. He whooped me multiple times in bowling. Ami, Priya and I return to Portland tomorrow where my family will pick us up and we repeat Christmas in Portland on Sunday.
Here are some pictures of the kids. Priya got all dressed up for her first Christmas and seemed to wonder what all the pictures were about. You think she would be used to the camera by now!


Here are some pictures of the kids. Priya got all dressed up for her first Christmas and seemed to wonder what all the pictures were about. You think she would be used to the camera by now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Perhaps there has been something/anything cool or new that could be worthy of a post? UPDATE YOUR BLOG.... :)
Post a Comment