Since the temperature has not gotten above freezing since Sunday, the snow and ice are still on the ground. Plus, it is snowing again today and they are expecting 3-4 inches. Good times.
The Buddha fountain on the back porch is taking the brunt of the storm. Here it is at the beginning of the storm on Sunday starting to develop some icicle earrings:
Luckily I got the goldfish out of the base of the fountain on Saturday. Although they are in a smaller temporary home, I am sure they are happier below than they would be above:
Priya is not affected as she plays in front of the windows watching the snow fall.
We are supposed to get snow all day today and more tomorrow. That will be followed by highs in the 20's Friday and Saturday with more snow/ice on Sunday and Monday. The only bright spot is I should be able to head up to Mt. Hood this weekend for my first days of snowboarding/skiing.

2 comments:
Your baby is beautiful as always and the ice monster is scary.
Thanks SBB!
Post a Comment