Monday, December 22, 2008

Seriously?

It has been snowing all day.  I woke up to find Buddha in this sad state:


Poor guy.  I went outside to let Sona out and ended up helping dig out my neighbor and get her chains on her Nissan Maxima.  She made it out and about but it was all for not as her son's flight into Portland was cancelled.  I am not about to drive anywhere.  So, I headed out on a walk for lunch.  Here are some pics:




It is awfully nice of the park to make ice cubes for the neighborhood!


I passed more skiers than I did cars.



These pictures sum up why I am not trying to drive anywhere.  So far my flight is on time - scheduled to leave at midnight.  I am about to head out.  I have to walk Sona to the kennel.  Than I am going to catch the streetcar downtown and grab dinner.  The plan is to watch a movie while keeping an eye on my flight info, then catch the train to the airport (which is using a shuttle bus for the last section!).

Wish me luck.

No comments: