Yeah yeah, I know. You thought I forgot about my blog and all of the my followers (...crickets chirping...). Well, Ami and I just got back from Maui. Before I put up a few pictures from Maui, I figured I better get you guys caught up to date with Priya.
Here are some quick pics from the end of the summer and early fall in random order:
These two are from a picnic at Chapman Elementary to watch the Vaux Swifts roost in the chimney at sunset. Priya had just gotten a nice boo boo under her eye. Still cute though in her summer dress.
This is Priya's stuffed soccer ball. It is her favorite stuffed toy so far. Then we fast forward a few weeks to a fall walk in her wagon - she loves the wagon!
This is Priya's first painting. It was done at the Children's Museum in Houston. This was after the Austin City Limits Music Festival in October. Doesn't she look cute in her smock?
I will try to do several updates over the next several days....

No comments:
Post a Comment