You have your thoughts on which gift they will be most excited about. You are never right. It is always an unexpected gift that kids find most exciting. Christmas got off to an early pre-dawn start, and Priya was ready to go.
She went straight for the play kitchen because it was the first thing she saw. She even played with it for a little bit...until she saw her chair!!! The chair was it. Up and down. Up and down.
She did manage to make it back to the kitchen. Do yourself a favor and click on the picture above to see the face Priya is making on the "glass" of her play oven. Hilarious.
Since I posted her making an ugly face, I better post a nice picture from Christmas morning. Then, it was back to the chair! After that she would barely leave her chair to open her other gifts.
All of Priya's running around really pooped Sona out. A great Christmas. I will try to post a video soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment