Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009 - Lights and Boxes!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! It is New Year's Day at 8:30 am as I write this. I was on call last night - hence why I can work on my blog with Priya this early in the morning. This is the first of a few posts from the holidays. Enjoy!



On Christmas Eve, Priya's friend Ella came over and picked us up. We all headed to the Eastside to Portland's famous lights display on Peacock Lane. This 2 block long residential street really goes for it on the displays. The traffic backs up like crazy. We decided to walk it, which was a great way to see the lights.


Back at home Priya was noticeably excited....


To play with the large box that one of her gifts came in! Typical kid. Next year, I will just wrap up some empty boxes.



After putting her to bed, we were able to bring out all of her gifts and the other gifts. We made the mistake of putting out Grandmaman and Pappy's gifts after returning from FL for Thanksgiving. Priya quickly started unwrapping them. So, we didn't have any gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve after she went to sleep. Until the morning....


No comments: