Sunday, May 9, 2010

Priya's Birthday Party - Wallace Family Edition



In late March, Grandmaman and Pappy were kind enough to join me and Priya in Eastern Oregon in the small town I work in every other month. While I spent all day at the hospital, Priya got to spend some quality time with her grandparents. She also got them both sick! I made it through the week only to get the cold the following week back in Portland.

Back in Portland before my parents left we took the opportunity to throw Priya a birthday party. That way her grandparents could watch her not eat cake! There she is acting like she really wants the cake in the first picture.





Heck, she even played with it a little bit with utensils. Don't be fooled though. None of it was making it into her mouth. I did manage to smear a little bit on her face and give her a chocolate cake mustache!



I will post the pictures from the Patel family party in Houston soon....

No comments: