I never got around to more posts about Shrayen, Dhilan, Rosy, and Ashish's visit to Portland. They managed to see just about everything there is to see in the NW. So much, that they barely spent anytime in Portland.
But, they did manage to see a few things. We took them out to my friend Aaron's boathouse. The kids loved the boat but nobody was willing to give wakeboarding or tubing a shot.
Priya loves being on the boat. She can't wait to grow out of or into this life vest though.
I am not sure, but I think Dhilan had a good time:
Shrayen had so much fun at Jamison park last visit, we had to go back.:
Both jumped right in and went beserk! They also took time to show Priya how to climb the rocks.
Good times in Portland. Part 3 - San Juan Islands and Seattle coming soon....

No comments:
Post a Comment